Annual Meeting of the
North Lake Management District (NLMD)
Will be held at the Merton Town Hall
W314 N7624 Hwy 83
On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
For the Purpose of:
- Approval of Property Owners’ Meeting Minutes of August 28, 2014.
- Review and Action on Fiscal 2015 Financial Statement for the period July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
- Committee Reports – Environmental and Water Quality, Fish Management and Water Safety, Monches Dam, Finance, Public Access and Aquatic Plant Control Committees.
- Discussion and Action on Proposed Budget for Fiscal 2016. (Special Charge $500 which is the same as 2015)
- Election of Commissioner for three (3) year term – Don Reinbold
- Review and Action on Policy for Aquatic Plant Harvester/Skimmer
- Other Business
Upon adjournment of the Annual Meeting, the Commissioners will meet for the purpose of electing officers.
PROPOSED FISCAL 2016 BUDGET SUMMARY
|Receipts in Excess of (less than) Disbursements||<$124,036>|
|Cash Balance and Cash Equivalent June 30, 2015||$215,257|
|Estimated Cash Balance June 30, 2016||$91,221|
Copies of the minutes of the August 28, 2014 Meeting, a detailed Fiscal 2016 Proposed Budget and Fiscal 2015 Financial Statement will be available for review at the Merton Town Hall and the Chenequa Village Hall after August 11, 2015. Copies will also be available at the Annual Meeting.
*Additional data may be available by the date of the Annual Meeting (8/25/15) which could change the Fiscal 2016 Proposed Budget.