W326 N7050 North Lake Dr , Hartland, WI 53029 . . email@example.com
- Found objects should be left on the end of the nearest pier until claimed.
- Response to distressed boaters should be immediate.
- If your boat has been on another body of water, a complete inspection and washing of boat, motor and trailer before relaunching is required to avoid introducing invasive species.
- All boats should travel in a counter clockwise direction around the lake.
- All boats should yield to any vessel of lesser power i.e. motorboat yields to sailboat.
- All leisure boat traffic should be restricted from water between swimming platforms and piers.
- Avoid sailboat race course during the event.
- Purple Loosestrife and Eurasian Milfoil should be controlled as best as possible.